Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Roflcopter Achievements

So yesterday Scofield and I were in vent lollygagging as per usual. I was running H-PoS for the ten millionth time and Scofield was...well, what were you doing Scofield? Anyway. Scofield and I play on different realms (its a sad story) and we were trying to decide what to name his new vent channel and my newly-transferred Paladin. We couldn't name the channel Shenanigans, because Scofield's whole life is pretty much all shenanigans. He has long held a guild rank all his own titled "Shenaniganner." Hence this blog. This had to be a special channel name for super awesome shenanigans. It was eventually designated "Nerd Rage" and if you have ever done PvP with us, you would understand.

The paladin eventually became "Succidin" because all the good names were taken. I then proceeded to take her into a Monday "Lawl-alt" ICC10, that somehow included a DK with Shadowmourne and a Priest who recently replaced Val'anyr. So there were those guys, and then there was...me. I am a Failadin.

If you were to go solely by RSS feeds, this has been a pretty redonkulous week for Succiu. I rather embarrassingly got  [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] and [The Spellweaver's Downfall] within hours of each other. [Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms] has also been checked off the list.


My bucket list for Cataclysm includes Loremaster and as close to The Exalted as I can get. I am panting after a Heroic Lich King kill because it would be a nice thing to round off with before Cataclysm, but since that is so dependent on guild ambition (currently just starting attempts) I am not putting it on the list. I'm a Wrath of the Lich King baby, so going from zero to The End Game in one expansion would be, if nothing else, a good story. Too, there is the argument that *not* killing it will leave me feeling a little....unfulfilled, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment