Monday, July 19, 2010

Epic Guilt

So The Guild: Season 4 premiered this Tuesday! Scofield and I, who are obviously batshit crazy fans, feel the need to share it with you. Watch and then read our TOTALLY UNEDITED AND FAITHFUL RECAP.

*Note: Ross and Rachel were not on a break. Make of that what you will.

THE GUILD! SEASON 4 EPISODE 1: EPIC GUILT

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&from=sp&fg=shareObject&vid=9c194351-975c-4b54-9462-e85b3e87af8e" target="_new" title="Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt">Video: Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt</a>

CODEX: Meep! It's recap time! Axis of Anarachy! Battle! Psychotic Break! Kilts! Oh and.....HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

SCOFIELD: She can't say sex?

SUCCIU: Well this is a web series. It's rated PG-13.

SCOFIELD: No way. Clara's boobs alone make this rated PG-DD.

SUCCIU: *Meaningful glance at the bed*

CODEX: I have to come clean! What if Vork sees us /e-cybering! What if they catch us eating raw ham!

SCOFIELD: So that's what prosciuto is...

SUCCIU: Man, getting laid did not help her anxiety disorder at all. You owe me 50 gold.

SCOFIELD: You still owe me 100 for not asking questions when I had to pick you up from Lower City wearing nothing but your Playboy Bunny outfit.

SUCCIU: We'll call it a draw then.

CODEX: Stupid confidence! Stupid cute gamer boys!

SUCCIU: She clearly does not know the definition of either word. She just slept with a guy in a skirt.
BAM ITS THE SAME THEME SONG AS THE FIRST THREE SEASONS! CODEX! BALD GUY! TINKERBELL! TOKEN KID IN HIGH SCHOOL! BAZOOMAS! BAZOOMA-ED!

/something about Clara singing with an octopus on her head.

SUCCIU: Is...Bladez...wearing...a hair net?

SCOFIELD: Hey look he's cooking while on his laptop! Just like Vork used to do in Season --ooh, wait, there it is.

CODEX: Guys? I um, have some very important news. Um.

*Click*

SCOFIELD: Sudden power loss for no apparent reason. Sounds like your power company dude.

SUCCIU: /target Pepco /cast Curse of Dooooooooom

SCOFIELD: Yeah cuz that works.

ZABOOS PHONE: *OH FUCK ALERT*

ZABOO: TINFOIL! I MUST WRAP YOU IN TINFOIL SO THAT YOU CANNOT READ MY MIND! AND SPATULA! AND STAPLERS!

CODEX: Back! So as I--

VORK: Lets get a castle!

CODEX: So uh--

CLARA: Shiny! Whats that?

[2. TRADE CHAT:] NOOB READ THE PATCH NOTES

TINK: Guys Celestial Steeds, I mean Guild Halls are just e-peen strokers

BLADEZ: I don't need an e-peen. As a seventeen your old boy in high school, you know, I am the most secure person in this guild.

SUCCIU: He is wearing a hairnet still, right?

SCOFIELD: Yeah, but he sneezed on the burgers. It's cool.

CODEX: Anyway so--

CLARA: Different does not mean the same.

CODEX: I know my boyfriend is getting one.

TINK: BITCH PLEASE. Okay we have to get one.

BLADEZ: They have made "Your Mom" jokes a reality. Clearly they need to die in a fire.

TINK: Fawkes says you're his 'ho, Codex.

CODEX: Really? He promised that I'd be his lady on the street and a freak in the bed.

ZABOO: I'm a good guy! Pick me!

CLARA: How come no one ever makes lewd comments about me?

SUCCIU: Think Felicia day would be into kinky sex?

SCOFIELD: I'm betting sex with her has minimal kink.

CODEX: Probably, I am dating a guy who wears a skirt.

SCOFIELD: Isn't that cute. She thinks they're dating after just one night...

SUCCIU: Dude Clara says he peed on her, and you don't let a guy do that without some commitment.

CODEX: Plus I would never yell at him during raid time.

ZABOO: CODEX IS DATING A GUY IN A SKIRT? I MUST USELESSLY BURN MYSELF ON THIS MEAT TO MAKE A POINT!

BLADEZ: Guild Drama!

CLARA: Oooh, this is better than the Realm Forums right now.

VORK: Hey Zaboo, need a little manlove? And you owe me 87 cents for that meat.

ZABOO: HOW COULD SHE DATE A GUY IN A SKIRT?

CODEX: Guys. I NEVER DO THIS. No kissing on the mouth.

SCOFIELD: You know, when a girls says "I never do this," that usually means she does it. A lot.

SUCCIU: Oh I know.

SCOFIELD: ......

TINK: Codex I think we must have gotten mixed up. *I* am the hot girl on this show. Seriously check my contract. I signed it "Hot Asian Chick."

CLARA: Achievement Unlocked! Realm First! Best Joke of the Episode!

SUCCIU: Booooooonneeeeessstttooorrrmmm!

SCOFIELD: Just because you read it on textsfromlastnight doesn't make it funny.

SUCCIU: Hey Scofield? Wanna get [BONED 25 Player] ?

CODEX: Guys this isn't just e-Armory-- I mean, we are in love He talked nerd at me. That means something!

CLARA: Fraps or it didn't happen.

TINK: You are not nearly hot enough to keep sex interesting for a guy with a leather jacket.

ZABOO: Keep in mind he also wears a skirt. Just saying.

VORK: Okay Codex, save the e-whoring for later. I am going to regret lifting the ban on girls in the guild, they seriously inflate DKP margins....

CODEX: But I was honest and upfront about it! Doesn't that count for anything?

[2. TRADE CHAT:] Chuck Norris would say no.

*METEOR CRASH*

CODEX: Oh my gosh fire!

SUCCIU: Doesn't she know the first rule of gaming?

SCOFIELD: Watch out for Meteor Crashes in the Barrens?

SUCCIU: *Sigh* Yes.



We'll be back! Just like Zaboo's Mom's totally unexpected reappearance, we too have a respawn timer.



No comments:

Post a Comment