Monday, July 12, 2010

Meow!



Meow!


So Scofield, I think we should write a blog.

But Succi, what do we know about writing blogs?

See because you are funny, and I am anal retentive, and well, that is what every good sitcom is based on.
So we're making a sitcom?
No no no. We're writing a blog. We just went over this.

I know, I was there.

Then why do you think we're making a sitcom?

Well judging from the trajectory of the sun and the moon I would have to say it's cause you mentioned sitcoms in your next question.

I was just comparing the awesomeness that is our blog! Well the awesomeness that it WILL be if we ever write it, like sitcomy goodness.
Hehe you said "commie"....

Focus man! Blog! We are making a blog!

Ok ok we're making a blog. Wait what are we gonna blog about?

What every good intellectual junk food centers around -- nothing! You can be the Rachel to my Monica. I'll be the Alan to your Charlie. Except like you know, Azeroth style.

So we're gonna blog about how Rachel loves Ross, but Ross loves British chick now, and how Charlie sleeps with way too many hot chicks, and beats up Denise Richards? But we're gonna do it as role playing blood elves and orcs?

Yes! I mean...No! I mean...dammit Scofield! We'll be Professional Shenaniganners. Be Pro at silly. Get goofy serious. Bake some douche muffins. Meow, because everyone is happier when there is meowing.

I think I got it now. You will be the Sheldon to my Leonard. The Bert to my Ernie. And if you don't mind I'm going to raise the epic meter a little and say the Lois to my Clark. I think we need to brew up some awesome sauce to go with the douche muffins. This may take a while.

1 comment: