Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Carpal Tunnel

So Loremaster has morphed from "The Project of a Completist," happily tracking down every experience in Azeroth, to "Boremaster," slogging through piles of unread quest text, to "Soul Killing Needle Head of Anguish" in which I start to bleed out of my eyeballs after staring at the computer screen for 72 hours.


This three day weekend saw a heroic leap from 440/685 quests in Kalimdor to a whopping 650/685 in Kalimdor. Please watch that I don't crush my headset when I faint.


I am at the point where I have been the lazy way through every zone, and I am combing Everyquest and Lightheaded with a magnifying glass looking for missed quests. They are usually drops from rare spawns (The Harvester) or ones that are not unlocked without another quest chain. It is looking like I am going to have to do the Onyxia Attunement chain as well, which while I'm sure will be pic, sounds long and painful. Running back and forth from Winterspring to Tanaris 800 times has also been a treat.


Still, I am in the final stretch and should be read to move on to, oh crap, what next weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment